Vaginal Tightening & Rejuvenation
NO SURGERY, NO DOWNTIME, NO PAIN
After childbirth, women notice that the vaginal canal and surrounding tissue has been stretched. Many women notice decreased sexual satisfaction and decreased ability to hold urine. Similarly, menopause hysterectomy, chemotherapy and breastfeeding can reduce estrogen levels which may result in thinning drying or inflammation of the vaginal walls. For many women, this may decrease vaginal lubrication and lead to discomfort.
HOW CAN LASER HELP?
Laser Juliet and ThermiVa utilizes different revolutionary technology developed to provide independent levels of ablation and coagulation, as well as varying levels of density. This allows the provider to customize the treatment based on the patient’s desired results. These systems allow providers to deliver the treatment with increased accuracy, consistency and decreased procedure time. This technology ensures treatments are uniform, predictable, fast and safe for every patient. Other products require lengthy treatments and may cause physical discomfort and embarrassment. The Juliet by Asclepion combines efficacy, safety and immediate improvement from the first treatment.
The treatment is quick, painless and you can immediately return in your daily routine. It Takes about fifteen minutes and you must be careful not to have sex for the following two to three days.
Typically, is recommend for three treatments that are performed four to five weeks apart. Patients do notice improvement after the very first treatment, but the ultimate results are achieved one month after the third and final treatment. The “Touch up” is performed once a year.
ARE YOU A CANDIDATE FOR VAGINAL REJUVENATION?
- Do you feel your vaginal “loose” since childbirth and/or menopause?
- Do you feel it dry during intercourse?
- Do you have trouble reaching orgasm?
- Do you occasionally dribble or leak when you sneeze, cough or exercise?
- Have you ever “not quite made it” to the bathroom on time?
- Did your intimate relationship suffered due to these changes?
- Are you experiencing loss of self-confidence? Loss of interest for sex? Loss of the desire?
STUDIES HAVE SHOWN
- All patients showed significant improvement in laxity (Vaginal Tighten)
IMPROVEMENTS WAS ALSO SEEN IN THE CASES OF:
- Atrophic vaginitis (dryness and sexual discomfort)
- Stress urinary incontinence (reductions and leakage)
- Orgasmic dysfunction (noticeable improvement)
- Infection in vaginal canal (recurrence vaginitis)
TAKE THE FIRST STEP TO YOUR VAGINAL REJUVENATION
Schedule your three Vaginal Rejuvenation sessions over the next three months. On the day of your first appointment should come ten minutes earlier, in order to fill out the necessary forms. Then enjoy your Vaginal rejuvenation treatment.